"Nature Photography Field Techniques in the Digital Age"
- Conducted by Inspirational Speaker with 25 Years Teaching Experience
- Comprehensive Instructional Programs Designed to Take Your Photography to a Higher Level - Quickly and Easily
- Seminar Handouts
- Beneficial for Photographers of All Skill Levels
The Morton Arboretum - IL
Sunday, March 30, 2014
IN PERSON: Stop by the Visitor Center during open hours.
ONLINE: REGISTER NOW
"How to Photograph Nature"
- Conducted by Instructor with 25 years Teaching Experience
- Personalized Instruction (Classroom and In-the-field)
- Limited Class Size - 4, 6, 10 and 12
- Ecologically Diverse Locations Featuring Unlimited Photographic Opportunities
- Beneficial for Photographers using Film or Digital Capture
2014 Workshops & Tours
2015 Workshops & Tours