Download version is higher resolution than shown here
Field Applications of Nikon PC-E and Other TS Lenses - eBook
In the past, tilt lenses (Perspective Control / Tilt Shift) have been purchased then rarely used. This was due primarily to the lack of easy to understand information on how to effectively use them.
That was then and this is now! With the release of Field Applications of Nikon PC-E and Other TS Lenses Rod has provided easy to understand text to explain what can be an incomprehensible subject for many - using a tilt lens. After reading this book and following Rod's step by step instructions you'll be able to go out into the field and use a tilt lens to make stunning images with complete confidence.
This beautifully illustrated and well written 90 page e-book is jammed packed with vital information. It is a must for any photographer who currently owns a tilt lens (PC-TS) or is considering the purchase of one.
- What is Achieved by Tilting a Lens?
- Plane of Focus and Depth-of-Field
- How Does Tilting Affect the Plane of Focus and Depth-of-field?
- The Tilt Procedure (step by step instructions)
- Tilting for an Invisible Plane of Focus
- You Can Rotate and Tilt the Lens at the Same Time
- Toeing the Lens
- Tilting to Gain Shutter Speed
- Shifting, What is its Application?
- Easy Shift Panoramic Photographs
- What Focal Length (PC/TS) Lens Should You Purchase?
- Rod Planck's Nikon PC-E Image Gallery
- Plus More!
Download this beautifully illustrated and written E-book now for only $9.95.
|Buy Field Applications of Nikon PC-E and Other TS Lenses for $9.95.....